Blink Hangers, Inc. ("Blink Hangers," "we," "us," or "our") welcomes you. We're really excited that you have decided to access and use our website located at www.BlinkHangers.com ("Site").
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Personal Data
2. Other Information
We may collect additional information (collectively, the "Other Information"). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as characteristics of your jewelry and watch items (including without limitation details regarding shape, weight, color, clarity, retail value, and appraisal) hobbies, personal interests, household income range, gender, marital status, occupation, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Site, including, without limitation:
- IP address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Website visited, etc.;
- Information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID ("UUID"), Platform type and version (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G); and
- Activity and usage information occurring via the Site, including search information; when you search on our site, we store the search terms and the visited pages so that we can continuously improve the quality of our search results.
- From Cookies. Information that we collect using "cookie" technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer's or mobile device's hard drive so that your computer will "remember" information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Site. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser's documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Site may not function properly.
3. Transaction Information
We collect and retain information regarding our transactions with you processed via the Site (such information, "Transaction Information").
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL DATA AND COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
If you have provided us Personal Data, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Data through your account. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any Blink Hangers marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to your transactions with us.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Data, the Other Information, and the Transaction Information (collectively, the "Information") to process your transactions, provide and improve the Site and our services, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, and administer our rewards and promotional programs. Also, we may share Information as described below.
- To administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share your Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, Site, and services, we might analyze the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our services and/or Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Products, the Site and our business to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may from time to time share Information with other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing processing payments for Products purchased through the Site, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Information.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), TrueFacet may share Information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your Information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of TrueFacet or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with TrueFacet may choose to opt out of our sharing their Personal Data with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and (1) you wish to opt out; or (2) you wish to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for the direct marketing purposes, please contact us as set forth below.
Email communication that you send to us via the email links on the Site may be shared with a customer care representative, employee or the expert that is most likely to be able to address your inquiry. If you provide Personal Data in your email, it will be used only for the purposes of answering your email. From time to time we may send you site-related emails, such as a welcome email when you register with the Site.
When you invite a friend to join the Site, your circle (network of friends) or your group, we will automatically send your friend an email invitation on your behalf. We will not use your friend's email address for any other purpose. Similarly, when you email a message using the Invite a Friend function, the email addresses are used to facilitate the email communication and are not retained by us.